Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Stripy Water Marble feat. OPI Live Love Carnavale


Hello all!  I wanted to try a water marble that was really stripy with thinner stripes than I usually do, so I grabbed a few random colours and got started.



I began with two coats of Sation Strumming My Nails for a white base, then water marbled with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, OPI Do You Lilac It?, China Glaze For Audrey and OPI Live Love Carnavale.



I really like how this turned out, I'll definitely be trying the design again with some different colours!



POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Glisten & Glow HK Girl
Polish used:Sation Strumming My Nails - two coats
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls - water marble
OPI Do You Lilac It? - water marble
China Glaze For Audrey - water marble
OPI Live Love Carnavale - water marble

Also - I wanted to keep sharing my nail polish adventures in a way that was a bit more compatible to my current work commitments, so I got Instagram!  I'm @polishandprejudice, please come and follow me there for more nail shenanigans.

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.