Saturday, February 28, 2015

Blue Brush Stroke Gradient


Hello all!  I I wore this manicure ages ago for a trip and it lasted me about a week.


I started with two coats of Picture Polish Swagger, a pretty light blue creme, then used brush strokes with Sinful Colors Endless Blue and OPI Eurso Euro to achieve a messy gradient.  I really like how it turned out - the top coat smoothed if out a lot and brought it all together.


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top
Polish used:Picture Polish Swagger - two coats
Sinful Colors Endless Blue - brush strokes
OPI Eurso Euro - brush strokes

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is just so gorgeous! You did an incredible job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.