Sunday, January 11, 2015

Two-Tone Zebra Stamping


Hello all!  I decided it was time for me to do some kind of animal print design, so I broke out the stamping plates and picked a zebra pattern.



I started with a base of Misa Love Bite, a jellyish dark red which went on perfectly in two coats.  The first coat was a gorgeous purple-red, then the second coat darkened it up a lot.  I love this colour!



I then stamped with Essie Good As Gold and Essie Penny Talk - I painted them onto the stamping plate in varying patterns then stamped so there was a subtle two-tone thing going on.  I'm so happy with how it turned out, it looked surprisingly sophisticated.



POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top
Polish used:Misa Love Bite - two coats
Essie Penny Talk - stamping
Essie Good As Gold - stamping

4 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.