Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Color Club Harp On It


Hi all, long time no see!  For various reasons I'm going to have to take the blog on hiatus for an indefinite amount of time, unfortunately.  I'll definitely miss being part of the nail polish community in this way.  Before I go I have a backlog of posts and photos so I'll steadily be clearing them, but after that posting will be sporadic at best.



So away we go - here's a swatch of Color Club Harp On It, a glorious silver holographic.  Two perfect coats!


Direct flash
POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - none
Polish used:Color Club Harp On It - two coats

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous polish on you! I'm sorry to hear you'll be taking a hiatus but I hope it does you good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.