Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sunset Water Marble


Hello all!  I wore this lovely sunset water marble recently, trying a different pattern to achieve it.


I attempted the swirly-spiral technique and I think it turned out pretty well!  Of course, the spiral would be more obvious if I dipped every finger separately, but dipping four fingers at once and thumbs separately takes less time and still looks great; plus, each nail looks more unique this way.


As always, these colours worked so well together.  The spiral pattern is one I will definitely be trying again!


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Glisten & Glow HK Girl
Polish used:Illamasqua Scorch - one coat
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky - water marble
Zoya Thandie - water marble
OPI Shorts Story - water marble
China Glaze That's Shore Bright - water marble

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.