Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy Holidays!


Hello all, I hope you've been having a great holiday season, no matter what you celebrate!

I wore these nails for Christmas day with my family; A England Perceval on some nails, with Sation Strumming My Nails and more A England Perceval in a tape design as my accent.


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Glisten & Glow HK Girl
Polish used:A England Perceval - two coats (pinky, index and thumbs)
Sation Strumming My Nails - two coats + A England Perceval - one coat (ring and middle fingers)

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful design!! Perceval is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Perceval is seriously amazing - my favourite red shimmer polish. Opaque in one coat, too.

      Delete
  2. This is a fun holiday manicure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.