Sunday, November 2, 2014

WingDust Collections Gilt-y Pleasure


Hello all!  I'm showcasing WingDust Collections Gilt-y Pleasure today, an absolutely amazing silver and gold leaf polish with iridescent flakies throughout.



I wore this polish over Picture Polish Bonkers.  Application was alright, I found it a bit difficult to get the desired amount of flakes on my nails without flooding everything with too much of the transparent base, so that's something to keep in mind.  Some of my nails ended up with quite a thick amount of base, but thankfully after top coat and dry time it flattened down.



I was very happy that the flakes in this polish lay down very flat (I only needed one coat of top coat), especially in comparison to my other silver leaf polish, Nail Pattern Boldness Tin Man, which is very rough.  Overall, this is a very beautiful polish and definitely worth having!

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top
Polish used:Picture Polish Bonkers - two coats
WingDust Collections Gilt-y Pleasure - one coat

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.