Saturday, November 15, 2014

China Glaze Purr-fect Plum and I'm Not Lion


I really liked the look of this manicure I did with Essie Beyond Cozy, so I decided to do something similar using another fine glitter polish.



I'm wearing three coats of China Glaze I'm Not Lion, a silvery-gold glitter, on my middle two fingers with two coats of China Glaze Purr-Fect Plum on all the rest.



POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top (over Purr-fect Plum)
Cult Nails Wicked Fast (thick coat - over I'm Not Lion)
Polish used:China Glaze Purr-fect Plum - two coats (thumbs, index and pinkie fingers)
China Glaze I'm Not Lion - three coats (middle and ring fingers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.