Saturday, October 11, 2014

Rock Lolly Water Marble \ white, yellow, orange & pink


Hello all!  I have a gorgeous water marble to show you today, it reminds me of rock lollies.



I started with two coats of Sation Strumming My Nails (white creme), then water marbled with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, Zoya Thandie and OPI Shorts Story.  All the polishes worked beautifully for marbling.



I used a bit of a different technique from the 'flower' shape I've done before; I tried a design like you see on the top of mille-feuille desserts.  Here's an example on video by My Simple Little Pleasures.



I absolutely love how this manicure turned out!  The colours are amazing, the design looked fantastic and they are so bright and happy.  Everyone said my nails looked like lollies and candy.


My right hand!


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top
Polish used:Sation Strumming My Nails - two coats
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls - water marble
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky - water marble
Zoya Thandie - water marble
OPI Shorts Story - water marble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.