Saturday, October 25, 2014

Jelly Sandwich with Rescue Beauty Lounge Fire Queen


Hello all!  I was very eager to use Rescue Beauty Lounge Fire Queen in a manicure, and I haven't done enough jelly sandwiches in my lifetime, so I combined the two.


I started off with two coats of Fire Queen, then added a coat of OPI Pirouette My Whistle (so glad that I finally have this polish!)  I finished with one more coat of Fire Queen and then top coat.


At three coats, Fire Queen still wasn't completely opaque, but the nail line was pretty well disguised.  I like how this manicure turned out; very soft and sweet, and Fire Queen truly is such a gorgeous colour.


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top
Polish used:Rescue Beauty Lounge Fire Queen - two coats
OPI Pirouette My Whistle - one coat
Rescue Beauty Lounge Fire Queen - one coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.