Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Glitterbomb Glitter Placement with Crowstoes Boat Drinks


Hello all!  This manicure is a bit of a different way (and looks more sophisticated, in my opinion) to wear a glitterbomb polish.  I've been inspired by Wug and Globe & Nail.



I started with two coats of OPI Do You Lilac It?, then went in with one coat on my middle and ring fingers with Crowstoes Boat Drinks.  Boat Drinks is a gorgeous mix of lavender and pale green glitter with a lot of circles and some shimmer as well.  On the rest of my nails, I used one of the small green circle glitters up near the cuticle.  I just used the polish base from Boat Drinks to stick it on, then top coated over it.



Boat Drinks is such a great mix of glitters in a colour combination I haven't seen a lot of, and I love how this turned out!  I'll definitely be doing this again with my other glitterbombs, as I'm fonder of an accent look rather than glitter everywhere at the moment.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Essence Gel Look (one coat), Cult Nails Wicked Fast (one coat)
Polish used:OPI Do You Lilac It? - two coats
Crowstoes Boat Drinks - one coat on middle fingers + glitter placement

3 comments:

  1. A shoutout! That makes me stupidly excited. lol! Great colour combo, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I commented on this? Did I comment on this befor? If I haven't, then 'oh a shoutout!' and 'gorgeous glitter and colour combo!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sorry, I read and approve all the comments that go on the blog to avoid having to use a captcha system, and I haven't been on in a while!
      Thanks so much for visiting, and for the gorgeous inspiration! :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.