Thursday, August 28, 2014

White and Gold Flowers feat. OPI My Very First Knockwurst


Hello all!  I have a lovely neutral-coloured manicure to show you today; it is inspired by a design by Nails By Mei.



I started with two coats of OPI My Very First Knockwurst, a pink-toned nude creme.  Great application for this one.

My flowers are dotted using Illamasqua Scorch for the petals and Essie Good As Gold topped with Zoya Ziv for the centres.



I filled in the empty space with smaller dots before top coating with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.  I felt like using a matte top coat so I did a coat of Essie Matte About You; I think that it gives a very nice, soft look.



I love how this manicure turned out, it's nice and neutral and the colours work so well together!



POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top + Essie Matte About You
Polish used:OPI My Very First Knockwurst - two coats
Illamasqua Scorch - dotted
Essie Good As Gold - dotted
Zoya Ziv - dotted

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.