Thursday, August 7, 2014

Pink-to-Purple Shimmery Gradient + Stamping


Hello all!  Some more stamping to show you today, using two polishes from the April 2014 What's In-Die Box?  I always think it's cool when I see nail art using polish from the same collection, so I was very excited to try it out!




I started off with two coats of Lilypad Lacquer Siren of the Sea.  It's a really gorgeous pink with predominantly purple microglitter, and it reminds me of a brighter China Glaze Flying Dragon.  I then sponged a gradient with Glam Polish Dancing in the Moonlight (which looks absolutely gorgeous, oh my gosh).



After top coating and waiting for the gradient to dry, I stamped using Konad Special White polish with the Moyou Fairytale 06 plate.  I really love the little starfish.



POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top
Polish used:Lilypad Lacquer Siren of the Sea - two coats + gradient
Glam Polish Dancing in the Moonlight - gradient
Konad Special Polish White - stamped (Moyou Fairytale 06)

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.