Sunday, August 3, 2014

Blue and Gold Water Marble feat. China Glaze For Audrey


My family went to an event at Tiffany & Co., so obviously I had to have a manicure that included China Glaze For Audrey!  I also wanted to do a water marble, and switch things up a bit by including a polish that wasn't a creme.


I ended up choosing Essie Find Me An Oasis and OPI Goldeneye to go with For Audrey.  I even did separate marbles for my thumbs this time, instead of being lazy and leaving them plain!


Goldeneye worked very well in the water, though I do wish that it had been a bit more dense.  Perhaps more drops would help (I used two drops of Goldeneye each time in this marble).

I really love how it turned out, I think I'll explore more glitter in my water marbles in the future!


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top
Polish used:Essie Find Me An Oasis - two coats + water marble
China Glaze For Audrey - water marble
OPI Goldeneye - water marble

4 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.