Saturday, July 26, 2014

Purple to Pink Gradient and China Glaze Fairy Dust


I've seen heaps of other bloggers with sparkly gradients using China Glaze Fairy Dust, but have never tried it myself - I'm glad I did because it really adds that extra something to your mani!  I also like it because then I only need one coat of top coat, as I usually need two coats in order to smooth out a gradient.


I started with one coat of OPI Do You Lilac It? which is a really beautiful polish; I understand that it's one of OPI's staple polishes, and I definitely recommend it!

I then used OPI Shorts Story (pink creme), OPI Live. Love. Carnaval. (bright coral creme) as well as a bit more of Do You Lilac It? for the gradient.  I finished with a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust, then top coated.



I love how this manicure turned out, it was so soft, pretty and sparkly!  Live. Love. Carnaval. looks really beautiful, so I can't wait to wear that one again.



POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top
Polish used:OPI Do You Lilac It? - one coat + sponged
OPI Shorts Story - sponged
OPI Live. Love. Carnaval. - sponged
China Glaze Fairy Dust - one coat

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it, since I loved wearing it so much :)

      Delete
  2. Hello, I’ve nominated you for a Liebster award. Go here to see the rules http://madeleinesbeauty.com/2014/07/27/the-leibster-award/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.