Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pastel Cling Wrap Manicure feat. Rescue Beauty Lounge and Nfu Oh jellies


Hello all!  I was recently inspired by Phoenix Beauty Lounge to create a watercolour-effect cling wrap manicure using jelly polishes.  I really like how it turned out - the jellies ensure that you get a very soft, blended look.




For this manicure, I started with two coats of Sation Strumming My Nails (white creme) and then used Rescue Beauty Lounge Fire Queen, Nfu Oh JS12 and Nfu Oh JS15 for the cling wrap stage.  Finally, I added one coat of top coat for that perfect finish!



As always, the cling wrap method is very angst-free and easy to achieve; this look could be recreated in a variety of different colours as well.



If you're looking for an understated, easy manicure, I'd definitely recommend trying this one out!



POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top
Polish used:Sation Strumming My Nails - two coats
Nfu Oh JS12 - cling wrapped
Nfu Oh JS15 - cling wrapped
Rescue Beauty Lounge Fire Queen - cling wrapped

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.