Sunday, July 20, 2014

Ninja Polish Shillelagh


Hello all!  Ninja Polish Shillelagh has been hanging around my stash for a while, but I only recently got around to using it on myself (I gave one of my little cousins a manicure with this polish earlier this year).



Shillelagh is a green shimmer with flashes of gold.  I would almost say it's a duochrome.  In these photos, I'm wearing two coats, but I'd probably go for three if I was wearing it alone (I topped it off with some stamping this time!)

It's a very beautiful polish, I definitely take my hat off to Ninja Polish.


Direct flash
POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top
Polish used:Ninja Polish Shillelagh - two coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.