Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June Haul

Hello all!  I haven't bought polish for a few months, so after exams I decided to go ahead and do a few big orders.
--
I nabbed some China Glaze and OPI from Phoenix Beauty Lounge.  They offer a great discount if you buy certain numbers of polish, which was awesome!  I was so happy I could find China Glaze I'm Not Lion and OPI Pirouette My Whistle, which I've been wanting for ages.


Left to right: China Glaze Purr-Fect Plum & I'm Not Lion; OPI Live. Love. Carnaval., Shorts Story, Do You Lilac It? & Pirouette My Whistle
--
I also did a big order from Llarowe, and picked up some polish that I've been longing for.

Left to right: Picture Polish Bonkers, Swagger & Chillax; Crowstoes Indian Summer, Boat Drinks, Vanaheim & Muspelheim
Left to right: Glisten and Glow HK Girl Top Coat, Dance Legend Termo Trio 1, Wingdust Gilt-y Pleasures, Hare Polish Oceans of Alloys, Pahlish The Oldest Question

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love some of these choices! I've never tried Crowstoes: once you've swatched/wormed them would you mind commenting on whether they're worth the hype?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! I do have one Crowstoes already, Voodoo (swatched here - http://polish-and-prejudice.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/crowstoes-voodoo.html), which I absolutely love. Once I get around to wearing the ones I've shown here, I'll definitely be posting about them!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.