Monday, July 28, 2014

Green Shimmery Leopard


Hello all!  I shared my swatch of Ninja Polish Shillelagh a few posts ago; this is what my finished manicure looked like.  I stamped using Moyou London Pro Plate XL 04.  I wanted to try a leopard print in non-traditional colours for the first time...a lot of people actually thought it was a turtle shell print.



For the stamping, I used Konad Special Polish in black for some nails and a Born Pretty Store black stamping polish for others.  Personally I liked the Born Pretty polish better, I felt that it had a cleaner look to it (I got some smearing when I stamped with the Konad) - however I prefer the white Konad polish to the white Born Pretty polish.

I really love how this manicure turned out!  It was a nice dip of my toes into the pool of animal print.



Note to self - tape your fingers when you're stamping with black polish!  (I learnt this a little too late for my left hand, but it made everything so much cleaner for my right).



POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top
Polish used:Ninja Polish Shillelagh - two coats
Born Pretty Store black stamping polish and Konad Special Black polish - stamped (Moyou Pro XL 04)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.