Friday, June 6, 2014

Lynnderella Love Potion No. 99.9


Hello all!  It's my birthday this week and I'm wearing a simple glitterbomb manicure.  I used Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan as my base and topped it with Lynnderella Love Potion No. 99.9.



Pictured above is two coats of Mount Cangyan - it's still not opaque at this point, but since I was wearing such a dense glitter on top, I didn't bother with a third coat.  The polish has a gorgeous shimmer that I think would shine through so much better with another coat, or if it was worn over a dark purple/indigo base colour.



Love Potion No. 99.9 is an absolutely glorious polish, I'm so glad I bought it.  It's made up of purple glitter of various shapes and sizes along with red microglitter.  While I do love jelly/glitter indie polishes, there's something about glitterbombs I can't resist - I think it's how they turn out looking like crushed gemstones on your fingertips.  Love Potion No. 99.9 definitely achieves this look, and does it beautifully.


I topped this manicure with a coat of Essence Gel-Look and a coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.  This tamed the glitter very well and gave a smooth enough finish.



POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Top - Essence Gel-Look (one coat), Cult Nails Wicked Fast (one coat)
Polish used:Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan - two coats
Lynnderella Love Potion No. 99.9 - one coat

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.