Sunday, June 8, 2014

Layla Turquoise Wave


Hello all!  I have a simple swatch for you today - this is Layla Turquoise Wave, a gorgeous shimmery magnetic polish.  Great application, great colour and I really like the magnetic effect!


I'm wearing two coats here.  The polish is opaque in one coat but I find that you get a better effect with the magnet when there's another coat on top.  The magnet effect is very good, and the parts of the nail it doesn't reach (the curved sides of mine) aren't very noticeable.  I also found that top coat doesn't smear it as much as the other magnetic polish (OPI Is That Silva?) that I've tried.


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:Layla Turquoise Wave - two coats

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! The Layla magnetics are really good in my experience. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved the ones I've tried so far...they apply so easily!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.