Monday, June 23, 2014

Green Dotticure with Barry M, Zoya and China Glaze


Hello all!  I'm loving dotticures more and more recently - they're so easy and provide so many possibilities.  I chose a number of green polishes for a dotticure gradient and I love how it turned out.



I started with two coats of Barry M Key Lime, a creamy light green.  I then dotted from the cuticle with Zoya Hunter, China Glaze Starboard and Zoya Ivanka (for some added sparkle!)  I finished with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top
Polish used:Barry M Key Lime - two coats
Zoya Hunter - dotted
Zoya Ivanka - dotted
China Glaze Starboard - dotted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.