Saturday, May 17, 2014

Purple Shimmery Gradient + Glitter feat. Glam Polish and OPI


Hello all, I have a pretty gorgeous mani to show you today - it's a gradient with glitter featuring OPI Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs, OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest and Glam Polish King Of All The Candy (a limited edition from a What's In-Die Box last year).



I started off with two coats of Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs, then used a makeup sponge for the gradient with OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest.



Then came the glitter polish - I knew I'd love this one, because it looked amazing in the bottle and I've loved all the Glam Polishes I've tried before, but I didn't expect to love it this much!  King Of All The Candy has a clear base with gold and holo microglitter, small purple, red and gold hexes, circle glitter of different colour as well as white and red diamonds.  It's incredibly sparkly and the glitter combinations and colours work so well!



I finished off with a coat of top coat, using two on some nails where the glitter was sticking up a bit.  I had to be a bit careful with the diamonds as the pointy edges can catch on things if they aren't positioned on a flatter part of the nail.

Unfortunately Glam Polish King Of All The Candy is a limited edition and isn't available for purchase, but I definitely recommend other Glam Polish glitters!  I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'd love to hear about gradient + glitter combinations that you've done!


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast (one to two coats)
Polish used:OPI Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs - two coats + gradient
OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest - gradient
Glam Polish King Of All The Candy!! - one coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.