Monday, May 12, 2014

Multichrome Dotticure feat. Dance Legend Chameleons


I'm currently oscillating wildly between nail art techniques - I have burning desires for dotticures, water marbling, stamping, gradients and pond manicures.  So many ideas, so little time!

I decided to give myself a break from water marbling and try a full dotticure using my Dance Legend Chameleon polishes; Celia, Roz and Wazowski.



Below you can see the colour shift in the dots of the different polishes - it looked as if I used a multitude of different colours when I only used three!



My black base was, as it is always, one coat of A England Camelot, and I finished with one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.



If you haven't tried dotticures yet, I highly recommend them - the technique is so easy and the opportunities are endless!



POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:A England Camelot - one coat
Dance Legend Chameleon Celia - dotted
Dance Legend Chameleon Roz - dotted
Dance Legend Chameleon Wazowski - dotted

4 comments:

  1. Love this mani! Totally love the combination of colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was quite a random choice for me (I just wanted to use the three multichromes) so I'm glad it turned out so well.

      Delete
  2. I love how you pointed out which dots were which - clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it might give everyone (including myself!) a better idea of the range of multichromatic awesomeness that these polishes provide.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.