Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Glam Polish Conjuring



Hello all!  I have a beautiful polish to showcase today - this is Glam Polish Conjuring, a deep emerald green glitter in a jelly base.  The glitter mix is made up of tonnes of microglitter and a smattering of small hexes.


Application was easy, the polish went on very smoothly and I didn't have any issues.  I'm wearing three coats here, but the polish was opaque at two coats; I just did a third because I felt like it.  I finished off with just one coat of top coat.  This was enough for me, but it was a little textured so if you want a completely glassy finish, make sure you use two coats of top coat.

Direct flash because THAT SPARKLE THOUGH
Conjuring is an absolutely gorgeous polish, a nice colour with fantastic sparkle that isn't too in-your-face.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:Glam Polish Conjuring - three coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.