Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pahlish Ace of Fours


Hello all!  This is my one and only Pahlish, and I think it's pretty gorgeous - it's Ace of Fours and in these photos I'm wearing two coats on some nails but three coats on others.

I was quite surprised when I got opacity in two coats, as the first coat looked very sheer!

I love the soft blue look of this polish, and the tiny flakies are so pretty.  There is an iridescent purple-blue flash that can be seen in the bottle in some lights, but that doesn't really show up on the nail.  The flecks remind me of those seen in semi-precious stones.



POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:Pahlish Ace of Fours - two to three coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.