Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Barry M Satsuma



Hello all, here's a quick swatch for you!  This is Barry M Satsuma, one of their Gelly polishes (not to be confused with jellies - this is a creme), and it's a bright orange that looks red in some lights.  I really wanted a vibrant, darker orange since I missed out on OPI A Roll In The Hague and this satisfies me well enough.

Satsuma's formula was a bit thick, but it applied pretty smoothly.  The polish does tend to drag so make sure you wait a long enough time between coats.  I'm wearing two coats here and there were a few little bald spots, but nothing so bad to convince me to bother with a third coat!


I was going to stamp on top of this manicure, but I ended up leaving it due to time constraints.  I hardly ever wear cremes on their own so this was nice and different for me.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - KBShimmer Clearly On Top
Polish used:Barry M Satsuma - two coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.