Monday, March 3, 2014

February Haul

Hello all!  A bit of a belated haul for February - I hauled 22 polishes from nailsupplies.us and I'm so excited to try them all.  I'm thinking that I won't buy any more polish for a while, I pretty much have everything I need so I'm going to lay off a bit!

On to the haul; China Glaze, Essie, Color Club holos, a Misa and my first Sation polishes!

Left to right (all China Glaze): Dorothy Who?, Concrete Catwalk, Red-y and Willing, Gossip Over Gimlets, Are You Jelly?, Strike Up A Cosmo, That's Shore Bright, Tongue & Chic, Shell-O, You Drive Me Coconuts

Left to right (all Essie): Blue Rhapsody, Nothing Else Metals, Find Me An Oasis, Beyond Cozy, For The Twill Of It

Left to right (all Sation): Hottie Biscottie, Lollipop! Goes The Princess, Super Nail-Tural Powers, Strumming My Nails

Left to right: Color Club Miss Bliss, Color Club Harp On It, Misa Love Bite
--

I also got Konad special polishes in white and black because I was dissatisfied with the Born Pretty ones - hopefully they work out better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.