Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cirque Lullaby (Part Two)



My Cirque Lullaby shenanigans continue with this simple manicure - a coat of A England Camelot, a coat of Lullaby, then top coat and a matte top coat to finish off.



I like this combo much better than my first combination, I feel that it shows the glitter off more pleasingly, though over a lighter colour the glitter colours stood out a bit more (I just can't win, can I?)


One day I'll find the perfect base for you, Lullaby, but for now, dream on.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast (one coat), Essie Matte About You (one coat)
Polish used:A England Camelot - one coat
Cirque Camelot - one coat

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like them! I always spend ages deliberating what base colours to wear under glitter toppers, so it's nice to know I did an okay job.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.