To celebrate this occasion, I'm holding a giveaway to find loving new homes for some of my polish and to find owners for some brand new bottles! I'm also giving away some stamping plates.
There are 3 prize packs of polish to be won - one of the entry options will be to specify which prize you'd like so that I can allocate the prizes if you win.
Prize Pack 1: Darling Diva Bubble Time, Picture Polish Marine, OPI Navy Shatter, A England She Walks In Beauty, China Glaze Lubu Heels, Pretty Serious My Darlin' Clementine, Dearlee 079*, Butter London The Black Knight*, Butter London Tart With A Heart*, Contrary Polish Somebody Loved*, Essie Tour de Finance*
Prize Pack 3: Nfu Oh 51, La Femme Creative, OPI You Only Live Twice, KBShimmer Hex Appeal, Ulta3 A Lister, Butter London Scuppered, China Glaze Aqua Baby, Butter London Jack The Lad*, Alanna Renee Butterbeer*, Jindie Nails Rave*, China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat*
a Rafflecopter giveawayStamping plates - please note that these Moyou plates are not the XL sizes, they are the 'normal' plates with small images. They are most suitable for those of you with short nails - the reason I'm giving them away is that I've tried them and they're a bit too small for me! Hence this separate Rafflecopter widget, so that those of you with short nails can enter specifically. (Don't worry, you can still enter to win the polish as well!) Detailed images of the plates can be seen by following the links to the Moyou website.
Moyou Pro Plate 01*
Moyou Pro Plate 03
Moyou Sailor Plate 03*
a Rafflecopter giveaway The nitty gritty:
- This giveaway is open internationally from 4th February to the 21st February at 12am AEST! However, due to shipping costs, I will only be shipping a maximum of two prizes internationally (this includes both the polish prize packs and the stamping plates) - so one or two prizes will be for international entries, the others for Australians.
- A * beside the polish/plate name indicates that they have been used by me. Please note that the stamping plates have had the blue plastic protector peeled off, but only two of them have actually been used for stamping.
- If you do not satisfy the three mandatory entrance options (providing an email address, letting me know whether you are in Australia or international, and picking your prize options), you will be disqualified.
- Once winners are chosen, I will send emails out to you all. If I don't get a reply within 3 days (72 hours), I will pick other winner/s.
- Polish and Prejudice is not responsible for any breakages and/or losses in transit. I'll be shipping within Australia with Australia Post and overseas via sea mail.