Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pink Gradient Dotticure



Hello all!  I finally did a gradient with two polishes in the same colour group.  Hooray!

I started with one coat of Misa Lovely Lychee.  My nail line was slightly visible, but I was covering it up with the gradient so it was okay.  Then I sponged with Covergirl Tickled Pink and some more of Lovely Lychee (using the swirly method), and added dots with a large dotting tool and Illamasqua Scorch, a white creme.

After waiting for the dots to dry (about 15 minutes), I finished off with Cult Nails Wicked Fast; on some nails I used two coats of top coat to smooth the gradient out.


I really loved the end result, and how I could turn my nail and see the smooth gradient on one side and then the dots on the other.  This is a really fun look!

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast (one/two coats)
Polish used:Misa Lovely Lychee - one coat + sponged
Covergirl Tickled Pink - sponged
Illamasqua Scorch - dotted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.