Thursday, December 19, 2013

OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls


Hello all, today I've got a swatch of the popular off-white OPI polish, My Boyfriend Scales Walls.

I found the formula to be quite thin and very streaky on the first coat, so I needed three coats for opacity.  I'm wearing three coats with top coat in these photos.


My favourite thing about this polish is that it's a slightly grey white and it definitely makes a difference on the nail - it's much less stark than a chalky white.  It's also very smooth and a perfect base for nail art, or even to wear by itself!  I find there's something very clean and chic about white nails.

You can see the difference below - Illamasqua Scorch is a true bright white while My Boyfriend Scales Walls is gentler on the eyes and slightly grey.


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:
Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls - three coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.