Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Haul

Hello all!  Here is my (slightly belated) November haul.  I picked up thirteen polishes this month, as well as a couple more that I'll be giving away sometime in the future!

--
I nabbed four Pretty Serious beauties and I can't wait to wear them!  The Pink One looks totally gorgeous.

Left to right (all Pretty Serious): The Pink One, Blue Gums On Boxing Day, Black Diamond, My Darlin' Clementine

--
I also expanded my Picture Polish collection and got my first Ozotic!  I'm very excited to wear these!

Left to right: Ozotic 621, Picture Polish Kryptonite, Picture Polish Cosmos, Picture Polish Beige
--
Mutichromes are my kryptonite and I couldn't resist the Dance Legend Chameleon collection, so I picked three of them up as well as a few other bottles from Llarowe.

Left to right: Dance Legend Roz, Dance Legend Celia, Dance Legend Wazowski, Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan, Pahlish Ace of Fours
The Dance Legend multichromes come in mini bottles; here's a comparison between an OPI and a mini Dance Legend for your convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.