Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas with A England Perceval


Merry Christmas, or if you don't celebrate Christmas, happy soon-to-be-2014!  This is my Christmas manicure - I began with one coat of A England Perceval, a gorgeous red foil that is a perfect one-coater!

On my ring and thumb nails, I added a coat of OPI White Shatter.  I was going to do this on all the nails (because I was too lazy for nail art), but I love Perceval too much to cover it up completely.


For a little more sparkle, I added some Dearlee 079, a fine red glitter in a clear base, to the tips of my other nails.  It's extremely subtle but in the right light it really pops!

I finished off with Cult Nails Wicked Fast, and used an extra coat over the shatter polish to smooth out the bumpiness.


I hope that everyone has a lovely Christmas, best wishes to you all!

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast (two coats over the shatter)
Polish used:A England Perceval - one coat
OPI White Shatter - one coat (accent nails)
Dearlee 079 - over tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.