Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Essie Ole Caliente



Essie Ole Caliente is a red creme that leans towards slightly dusty, warm tones.  I'm wearing two coats topped with Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat.

Two coats was only just enough for opacity; on a few nails on my right hand I used three coats because my application skills aren't as good for that hand!

As for the colour, it's more of a tomato red, but in some lights it looks darker and more of a classic red.  I've had trouble with red polish needing three or more coats in the past, so I'm very happy with this one!


I wore this polish for a friend's 21st birthday in order to match my dress, and my mother commented that it was a very conservative shade for me!

Notes on removal: this polish stained my skin a bit on removal.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:
Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:
Essie Ole Caliente - two to three coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.