Saturday, November 23, 2013

Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces


I'm very excited to showcase this polish today - this is Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces, a gorgeous purple jelly packed full of purple and magenta hexes, circles and large circle glitter.



Cosmic Forces applied easily in two coats - the base is quite pigmented and the glitter doesn't clump on application, which was fantastic!  I was worried about having to fish for the large circles but all I needed to do was wiggle the brush around in the bottle, then draw it out carefully and there was a large circle on at least one side of the brush most of the time.  Note that if you have very curved nails, you should probably avoid the large circles on your smallest nails (I didn't put them on my pinkie nails) and make sure to place them in a spot that they won't stick up from.

I finished off with a thick coat of Essence Gel Look then a coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat.  This made the mani pretty much glassy smooth, and I'm pleased to say that the large circles don't stick up much and they don't catch on anything either!



Overall, I'm so happy with this polish!  I love that it's opaque in two coats, and the depth of it plus the combination of glitter makes it very unique.  Definitely worth having!

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Essence Gel Look & Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces - two coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.