Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sheer happiness with OPI Don't Burst My Bubble



Hello all!  I have a beautiful sheer polish to show you today - this is two smooth coats of OPI Don't Burst My Bubble, a pale pink jelly.  At two coats the polish looks milky, soft and very shiny!


This is a lovely palette cleanser polish.  I don't often wear sheers, in fact, this is only the second time I have done so, but I quite enjoy it because it really elongates your nails and fingers and is very subtle while still being there.

I wore three coats on my thumb to cover up some patchiness in my application, which gives a more solid colour, but nail line is still faintly visible.


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:OPI Don't Burst My Bubble - two coats (three on thumb)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.