Tuesday, September 10, 2013

OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest vs China Glaze Let's Groove vs China Glaze Cowgirl Up



I nearly cried with joy when I dug a vampy, shimmery purple China Glaze polish out of the overflowing bin of polish in a local pharmacy.  It was China Glaze Let's Groove - then I brought it home and was putting it away and thought, crap, it looks just like OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest.

Not so, ladies and gentlemen, there are no dupes here!

I compared China Glaze Cowgirl Up with Let's Groove and Every Month Is Oktoberfest.  For the swatch, I'm wearing two easy coats of each polish with no top coat.


Cowgirl Up is the colour that stands out as being very different - it's more of a plum than a purple, and seriously, I love it and can't wait to wear it as a full mani!  Every Month Is Oktoberfest and Let's Groove looked very similar on the first coat, but after the second, Let's Groove revealed itself to be more of a dark purple while Oktoberfest is a darker blackened purple.  Phew.  I was very relieved not to have any more dupes in my little stash.

They all have a gorgeous shimmer throughout, and I'd definitely recommend all three of these polishes.  They're gorgeous!


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - none
Top - none
Polish used:China Glaze Cowgirl Up - two coats
China Glaze Let's Groove - two coats
OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest - two coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.