Saturday, September 14, 2013

Essie Good As Gold and Penny Talk

Hello all!  Today I have swatches of two Essie metallics: Good As Gold and Penny Talk.

First up, Good As Gold is a gold metallic.  It covers well in one coat but I'm wearing two coats with top coat for swatches.



Secondly, Penny Talk is a lovely rosy copper colour.  Again, coverage was fine in one coat but I'm wearing two coats with top coat for this swatch.



I'm really happy with these, the colours are excellent and the formulas are great too.  I had no issues with application or removal.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - none
Top - OPI Top Coat
Polish used:Essie Good As Gold - two coats
Essie Penny Talk - two coats

2 comments:

  1. Yay I just bought Good as Gold yesterday so looking forward to giving it a go! Your swatches look great, I have high hopes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, good luck using it! :D It's definitely a polish worth having!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.