Monday, September 16, 2013

Crowstoes Voodoo


Hello all!  Crowstoes Voodoo has been lying around in my stash for ages, and I'm a bit ashamed because it is gorgeous.  I was in raptures when I painted this baby onto my nails!  Voodoo is a true glitterbomb: there are orange bars, hexes and microglitter; purple squares, hexes and microglitter as well as green microglitter.  The range of glitter sizes makes for great coverage and complexity on the nail.

I started with a base of two coats of OPI Eurso Euro, a navy blue creme, then dabbed one coat of Voodoo over the top.  I suggest keeping a pair of tweezers handy to tame any wayward glitter that sticks up or tries to leave the nail; none of the glitter was curly but some bunched together and needed a bit of manipulation to get them separated.



Voodoo does dry quite gritty due to the sheer amount of glitter, so I used two coats of top coat to smooth everything out.  The end result is a blurple-looking, glittery extravaganza that I loved wearing!

Notes on wear time and removal: I wore this mani for about four days and experienced some tipwear but no major chips.  I used the foil method for removal and had no issues.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast, two coats
Polish used:OPI Eurso Euro - two coats
Crowstoes Voodoo - one coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.