Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A England Holy Grail (original)


Hello all!  Today I've got a lovely gold polish to show you - this is A England Holy Grail, the original.  I'm wearing two coats with no top coat for this swatch.

Holy Grail's formula is fantastic, consistent with the other A England polishes I've tried.  Application was smooth and easy.  I did find it to be a little sheer, and some of my nails could have done with a third coat, especially on my right hand since I'm worse at applying polish on that hand.


As for the colour, it's an antique-looking yellow gold and shines a bit darker in some lights.  It's also insanely shimmery.  Definitely a winner!

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - none
Polish used:A England Holy Grail (original) - two coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.