Friday, August 30, 2013

OPI Don't Burst My Bubble vs Don't Touch My Tutu


Hello all!  I was at my favourite pharmacy that has discount OPIs when I came across Don't Burst My Bubble, a pale pink jelly from the recent Oz collection.  This post is a comparison between Don't Burst My Bubble and another sheer OPI, Don't Touch My Tutu.

Left to right: OPI Don't Touch My Tutu! and OPI Don't Burst My Bubble
As I began painting, I let out a little groan of disappointment because they do look extremely similar.  I layered three coats of each polish on alternating nails (as can be seen below) - they were both still sheer at this point.

There is a slight visible different between Don't Burst My Bubble and Don't Touch My Tutu - Tutu is definitely a purer white while Bubble has a pinker tint.  Despite this, they are very similar!


POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - none
Top - none
Polish used:OPI Don't Burst My Bubble - three coats
OPI Don't Touch My Tutu! - three coats

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! You are right they really look similar upon seeing this comparison that you have made. thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.