Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Haul

I can hardly believe that it's already time for another haul post; but this one is rather glorious.  I was going to do a no-buy July since I already had two polish deliveries scheduled to arrive during the month, but then Llarowe restocked their Nail Pattern Boldness polish and I caved.

Oh well.  Onwards to the beautiful polish!
--
Firstly, I ordered some Zoya polishes from eBay (this seller).  They were shipped promptly and arrived safe and sound; I love them all!

Left to right: Zoya Amy, Thandie, Rocky, Ziv and Aurora
--
Secondly, I ordered a range of polish including some Duri Rejuvacote from eBay (this seller).  I originally ordered OPI A Roll In The Hague instead of In My Back Pocket, but the seller informed me that they were experiencing problems with that polish, and I was able to adjust my order easily.
I forgot to photograph OPI Eurso Euro, but I picked that one up as well!

Left to right: Duri Rejuvacote x 3, OPI In My Back Pocket, Essie Chinchilly, Essie Bobbing For Baubles and China Glaze Cowgirl Up
--
Finally, my glorious Llarowe haul.  I'm so excited about all of these!  I'd been lusting after Nail Pattern Boldness Oodiful (if there are any Doctor Who fans reading, hello sweeties!) and The Tin Man for so long and I'm over the moon that I finally have them.

Left to right: Nail Pattern Boldness Oodiful, Bigger On The Inside and The Tin Man
Left to right: A England Camelot x 2, St George, Holy Grail (original) and Galahad
Left to right: Elevation Polish Haba Xueshan, Elevation Polish Toubkal, Pretty Serious Purple Monkey Dishwasher, Contrary Polish Somebody Loved, Contrary Polish Ain't No Sunshine and Crowstoes Absolum/Your Potions Master

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.