Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Girly Bits Howl At The Moon


Hello, all!  Girly Bits Howl At The Moon has been wallowing in my stash for a while now, but I finally got around tot trying it - and I love it so much more than I thought I would!

These swatches show one coat of Howl At The Moon over one coat of black creme (A England Camelot).  This polish could be built up on its own in about three coats, or could be worn with two coats over black for that lovely jelly sandwich effect.


Application was smooth and easy.  I didn't have to fish for any glitter and while the larger hexes tended to clump together on the nail a bit, they separated easily just by swiping the brush through them.

Overall, I love this polish  - the formula is great and it really reminds me of wolves howling at a full moon.

Notes on removal: I didn't need the foil method to remove this baby, just a bit of effort, but nothing too strenuous was required.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:A England Camelot - one coat
Girly Bits Howl At The Moon - one coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.