Monday, August 19, 2013

Dotticure with Zoya Ivanka


Hello all!  Today I have a swatch and a simple dotticure to show you.  This is Zoya Ivanka, a green glass fleck polish that is insanely sparkly in the sunshine and some indoor lights.  I'm wearing three coats with top coat in these photos.

The formula of Ivanka is great; smooth and easy to apply.  It is very sheer, though, and three coats was only just enough for opacity - there were a few spots that could have done with a fourth coat.



I decided to spice things up a bit by using some of the dotting tools that have been languishing in my supply box.  I used Essie Good As Gold then dotted over some of the larger dots with Ivanka.  I am rather fond of the result, and it makes me think of the Emerald City from The Wizard of Oz!



POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:Zoya Ivanka - three coats
Essie Good As Gold - one coat (dotted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.