Friday, August 23, 2013

China Glaze Aquadelic vs For Audrey


Hello, all!  I have a quick comparison between China Glaze Aquadelic and For Audrey.  I'm wearing two coats of each with no top coat.

As you can see from the swatch, there is a difference between the two; Aquadelic is brighter and more teal while For Audrey is a softer, dustier blue.  The difference was more apparent in person.


Formula-wise, For Audrey was a bit streakier than Aquadelic, though they both went on alright in two coats.  As I was removing the polish, I noticed that Aquadelic definitely stained my nails - however, it's worth noting that I didn't use a base coat for the swatch.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - none
Top - none
Polish used:China Glaze Aquadelic - two coats
China Glaze For Audrey - two coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.