Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Butter London Jack The Lad



Hello all!  I've got another lovely Butter London polish to show you - this is Jack The Lad, a blue-leaning dark green glass fleck polish with glimmers of blue and light green showing through.

Jack The Lad is opaque in two to three coats; I wore two coats on some nails and three on others, all topped with China Glaze Fast Forward.


I quite liked wearing this polish.  It's dark enough not to be in-your-face, but it's still interesting and very elegant.


Notes on wear time and removal: I wore this polish for three days, I believe, and tip wear occurred after the first day of wear (I've found this to be the norm for the Butter London polish I've tried).  I got a few small chips on the second and third day.  Removal was fine, but a lot of little glass fleck shimmer bits got on my fingers (a bit of scrubbing with a brush under running water can fix this up just fine!)

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - Duri Rejuvacote
Top - China Glaze Fast Forward
Polish used:Butter London Jack The Lad - two to three coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.