Saturday, June 8, 2013

Revlon Scandalous


Hello all!  I have a delightful polish to show off today; this is Revlon Scandalous.  I'd been quietly wanting this for a while, so when I found it for a very cheap price, I jumped to pick it up.  It's a black jelly based polish with large pink hexes and pink microglitter.


I'm wearing two coats of Scandalous over a PVA base and topped with a coat of Essence Gel-Look top coat and a coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast in these photos.  Application was great, the jelly base flowed on smoothly without thickening and going gooey on the nail.  The glitter spread well and minimal manipulation was required to distribute it across the nail.

It looks absolutely gorgeous on the nail with a glowing-from-within effect.  I definitely recommend this polish!



Notes on wear time and removal: I wore this polish for one and a half days without any tipwear and only one small chip.  No issues with PVA removal.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - PVA glue
Top - Essence Gel Look Top Coat + Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:Revlon Scandalous - two coats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.