Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Gloss 'n Sparkle Lead Paint



Hello all!  This polish is Gloss 'n Sparkle Lead Paint, a dark grey jelly shot through with silvery shimmer and gunmetal grey hexes of different sizes.  I'm wearing three coats over a PVA base with a coat of Essence Gel Look and Cult Nails Wicked Fast on top.

Application of the polish was fine, I didn't need to fish for glitter at all and the polish flowed onto the nail smoothly.


Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the colour - it was a bit too dark for me and the glitter, while adding interest, gave the polish a dull look.  Which makes sense, because it's called Lead Paint; but it just doesn't do it for me!

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - PVA glue
Top - Essence Gel Look Top Coat + Cult Nails Wicked Fast
Polish used:Gloss 'n Sparkle Lead Paint - three coats

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.