Monday, May 27, 2013

Sinful Colors Endless Blue (a.k.a. the polish that you definitely need)


I'm not even joking, here.  I wouldn't joke about this polish.

Sinful Colors Endless Blue is a gorgeous cobalt blue creme - it might seem to be a plain polish to wear, especially for me as I like to wear shimmers more often, but I got so many comments from different people about it.  And that's not even the best part.

The best part is that this polish is a one-coater.  In these photos I'm wearing one coat of Endless Blue with China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.



The application of this polish is much like Sinful Colors Feeling Great; if you have too much polish on the brush, it'll go on fine and then you'll look back and the sides of your nails will be flooded.  My solution was to make sure my brush was fairly clean and applying carefully to make sure nothing flooded onto my skin.  If there wasn't enough polish on the nail, I just grabbed  bit more and went over it again.  Other than that tip, application was fine, and seriously; opaque in one coat.  I was all like whoa.



My only beef about this polish is that it smells pretty bad - it's not a normal polish smell and it's quite strong, but it disappears after day one and you won't notice if your hands aren't all up in your face.


Seriously, though, if you don't have a blue like this, you should definitely think about picking this polish up!

Notes on wear time and removal:  I'm pretty sure that I wore this mani for about five days.  Wear was great, no huge chips or nasty amounts of tipwear, which was amazing for a one coat of polish!  No issues with removal.

POST SUMMARY
Base & top coat:Base - OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Top - China Glaze Fast Forward
Polish used:Sinful Colors Endless Blue - one coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts or questions, we would love to hear from you.